I am so happy the work week is over and the weekend is upon us. I don’t have many plans for the weekend, which is fine with me, I’ve been beyond exhausted lately… I see running, napping and relaxing in my future.
This is the last Friday of the month… so I’m linking up with Runfessions and the Friday 5. I do have some things on my mind to Runfess!
- I think I have a little problem, and that is a Spandits! addiction. The new prints came out a week or so ago and I’ve already placed an order for some things in the new prints. Tights in the Calavera print and the Vinyasa Dress in the Elsa print. You can save 10% on your first order by using code SPANDITSLOVE, be sure to tell them Vicki sent you.
- Thanks to recommendations from a few bloggers, I have been enjoying listening to the Hamilton Soundtrack during some runs. Show tunes really aren’t my jam, but this one is so different… and oddly suited to running!
- Guilty Pleasure … I’ve also been listening to the podcast My Dad Wrote A Porno… it is HILLAROUS! Pornos aren’t my thing either, but his podcast is so funny, I have literally been LOL’ing on my runs.
- I am sooo over summer. Although with the writing of this post, we are experiencing our first fall cool front and it feels quite refreshing. We are supposed to get a dose of heat and humidity again next week, so I will be enjoying this respite as much as possible. I think with the cooler evenings, my dog Sorcha has become interested in running again, I have really been enjoying taking her on some of my runs with me (along with Anam).
- My mileage isn’t what I wanted it to be this month, it’s 30-ish miles off. Frankly, I’m ok with it… I have been doing the right thing and listening to my body. My foot issue mended and I’m still doing my foot exercises to keep it strong and healthy. With my fatigue, I backed off a bit from the mileage to help combat it some and went for a physical from my doctor (anxiously awaiting bloodwork results).