This is the last Friday of the month… so I’m linking up with Runfessions and the Friday 5. I do have some things on my mind to Runfess!
- I’m a little envious of seeing everyone wearing tights and capris out on their runs! I’ve got some cute ones I’m just dying to wear. It is still shorts and tank top weather here in H-town.
- I LOVE the new Green Day album (Revolution Radio) … and have been jamming out to it on my runs.
- I’ve been enjoying the pictures of the beautiful fall colors from all my friends up north. Although, We do have some lovely fall colors down here in Texas.
- I have really been enjoying taking Sorcha and Anam with me on my easy run days. They help me keep my pace in check.
- I’m a little nervous about my half on Sunday. While I know I’ve trained well and should be able to hit it out of the park, I had to have an infected cyst drained and surgically removed this week. I’m on antibiotics right now and dealing with some unpleasant side effects. Hopefully by Sunday I will have kicked those to the curb!
Is it sleeves and tights weather for you? Do you struggle with it getting light later or dark earlier?