I’m partnering up with Level Up Runs to bring you a discount to their May race, “May the 4th Be With You”. Participants can choose from 5k, 10k or half marathon.
You may or may not have head of a virtual race. A virtual race is a race that can be ran anywhere and at any time.
Why run a virtual race … well, there are many reasons!
- Flexibility – run where you want and when you want and you don’t need to get up at o’dark thirty to make it to the location of the race
- Motivation – could be used as a goal race or something to get you motivated though training
- Affordability – Registration is $25 (less 10% discount), and no travel cost
- SWAG – each registration comes with a $25 gift certificate to SLS3
- Give back – Level Up Runs gives back by donating a portion of their profits to schools to keep their sports programs alive
So… are you convinced?
Head over to Level Up Runs and register for “May The 4th Be With You”. You can get a 10% off discount by using the code SAVE10. As a bonus savings… you can save $1.00 if you share via Facebook and another $1.00 by Tweeting (the links are on the checkout page).
I’ll be running the 10k, and will post a recap of how my virtual run went!