April is here… I’m still trying to figure out where March went! It’s that time where I take a look at how I am progressing against my 2017 goals and how I did on my March goals. I’m also setting a few goals for April.
- Run my first marathon – Complete – check out the recap here.
- Run 1,200 miles this year – making progress. I am up to 231 miles for 2017.
- Try out trail running- ran a trail half marathon in March – check out the recap here, and have a 25k trail race lined up in April.
- Half Marathon PR – sub 2:02:38 – more on this later.
- Continue to make it to yoga – at least 1x/week – F, only made it twice this month
- Go streaking… do #plankaday – A-, I only missed 3 times… my secret weapon – a calendar that I hung up in my bathroom to mark off the days!
- Clean up eating – C, while I made better strides in this area I can still do better. I had my hand in the candy jar too many times this month (but I did better on my Torchy’s Taco obsession).
- Clean and organize my home office – A, got it done!
Although I did not set any goals for March Running, I would give it a solid B. I had a total of 63 miles for the month, but so many of them felt “hard”. I ran a half marathon this month and took a week off running to let my body recoup.
- Continue to make it to yoga – at least 1x/week.
- Arm workout 2x/week.
- Start walking dogs on evenings I don’t run.
- Clean up eating… no more candy from the office candy jar.
- Kitchen deep clean.
What goals do you have for 2017? Do you make monthly goals?