I’m linking up for the Friday Five and the topic for this week is favorites. At the end of last year, I signed up with Thrive Market as they were running a half-off membership. I thought it would be a good time to check out the claims of saving money on healthy products. I have found that I do save money when compared to buying them at the local store on some items, and I love that I can get free shipping if I spend more than $49. Like anything, it is good to comparison shop. I have found some new products through Thrive Market that I really like, and I’m sharing them with you here.
- Acure Organics – I use their facial care products and I really like them. I use the day cream, night cream, eye cream, argon oil towelettes, facial cleansing gel, and the brightening facial scrub. Everything smells good, but not perfumey. The day cream is light and moisturizing, but doesn’t leave my skin greasy.
- Eco Teas Yerba Mate – when I
ended my coffee addictionstopped drinking coffee a few years back, I switched over to yerba mate tea in the morning. I really like the flavor of this brand.
- Louisville Vegan Jerky – I bought a pack of this out of curiosity, and then got hooked. For my favorite flavor, I’m torn between the Bourbon Smoked Chipotle and the Sriracha Maple.
- Primal Pit Paste – I like to use a more natural deodorant, but they don’t always work well or last once you start sweating. I had heard good things about this deodorant, and we have a winner here folks… even after my sweatiest run, I’m not smelling like a goat!
- Evolution Salt Co. Natural Crystal Salt Lamp – There are some claims that these lamps purify and clean the air… I’m not sure how those claims stack up, but I do like the calming light and the look of them. We’ve got a few in different rooms of our home.
Do you shop at Thrive Market? What are your favorites?