Smart phones… just about everyone has one, and with them comes Apps. We all have our favorites, today I’m sharing with you the five fitness apps I have on my phone.
- Runkeeper – I used this after I graduated from the C25K and before I got my Garmin 220. I have found it invaluable for keeping track of my running and following a training plan. I used the 10k and half marathon training plans that are offered. You can see my review on Runkeeper here.
- 12 Minute Athlete – this neat little apps guides you through HIIT workouts. Basically, you pick the time (12 minute or 16 minute) and equipment, shake the phone and then start the
- Garmin Connect – supplement to the watch and the website, I can check my running stats on the go!
- Welcoin – with this app, you log your healthy activities or connect your fitness app and earn points to be spent in their store. At one point you could earn a pair of shoes from Puma. I did earn a sample box of Ona cookies and bars which were really yummy and a shaker bottle. Redemption was really quick and easy.
- Calm – this is a meditation app that helps you with guided or timed meditation. I only have the free version, which is enough for me. It even tracks on your profile your meditation streak, total meditation time and total # of meditation sessions.
Do you use fitness apps on your smartphone? Which ones?