I’m linking up with the lovely ladies today for Friday Five 2.0 and the fabulous Marcia for Runfessions. I can’t believe that December is pretty much in the books, let alone 2016! I have a few things on my mind to Runfess…
- I have really enjoyed my runs during the marathon training cycle… but to tell you the truth, I am really looking forward to the taper.
- I am getting my sleep! I have my jawbone up programed to remind me at 8:30 to start getting ready for bed, lately… I’ve been anxiously awaiting the reminder, and a couple times have actually found myself in bed before it went off.
- After our cold snap in mid-December, I got a little concerned that I only had 4 pair of tights… I may have ordered a some more Spandits!tights (with a pair of shorts mixed in for good measure.
- Of course since that cold snap, it’s been anything but cool here in Houston… I have to admit with marathon day looming, I have been stalking the 10 day forecast for a hint of what to expect, I know it doesn’t do any good, and it is longer than 10 days out… but I can’t help myself.
- Expecting the worse for weather (hot & humid)… I may or may not have placed another order for more Spandits! of the short variety… I think I have a problem…
What do you have to runfess?