I’m linking up for the Friday Five 2.0! This week we’re getting to know each other a little better by sharing 5 little known facts about us.
If you’ve read my blog for a while, you know a little about me… but I bet you didn’t know these 5 things:
- I’m a lefty… although I throw and bowl right handed, my dad bought my a right handed softball glove, so I had to learn to throw with my right.
- I love pink… I also innocently thought the Aerosmith song Pink was about love for that color, until the hubs informed me differently.
- I’m married to a carnivore… sometimes that makes dinner planning difficult, sometimes I just don’t tell him something is vegan and he doesn’t notice.
- Speaking of the hubs… we met online, we are an online dating success story – we just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary.
- I was a band geek in High School 🙂
There you have it… 5 little known facts about me.