Happy Friday! Today I’m linking up with the lovely ladies for the Friday Five 2.0! I’m talking about the things I’m looking forward to this Spring. Spring has sprung in my part of the world… flowers are budding, temps are warming, thunderstorms are firing up, and although I’ve yet to see any – bluebonnets will begin making their appearance!
- Daylight lasting longer! I am so looking forward to getting in more than 3 miles in the evenings after work… and not having to change at work and go straight to the trail/park.
- Spring races! I’ve got the Seabrook Lucky Trails Half Marathon, Brazos Bend 25k, and I’m heading back to Running With The Cows in May.
- Fresh produce! I’ve signed up for a CSA share for the Spring season, and it looks like the local open-air vegetable market is going to open soon.
- Salads… smoothies… juices! I don’t know why, but in the winter I have a hard time eating salads or drinking smoothies and juices. I’m guessing with the lack of daylight my body craves heartier fare.
- My vacation in May! I’m heading back to Kansas in May to spend time with my family and friends, I can’t wait!
What are you looking forward to this Spring?