If there is something that I love just as much as running… it is cooking! With the 3 day memorial day weekend coming up, I plan on using the extra time to cook up some new and exciting things. So here are the 5 things I’m planning to make this weekend.
- Pineapple Broccoli Quinoa with Chickpeas from Lucie over at Win-Win Food. Aside from the obvious ingredients in the title, it also has ginger and peanut butter. Plus, it should be a quick meal… in less than 30 minutes!
- Vegan Mozzarella Alternative from Mary Ellen over at V Nutrition and Wellness. It looks easy and melty and perfect for a margherita pizza! Which I will make using this cheese alternative and the beer pizza crust from Simple Vegetarian Pleasure by Jeanne Lemlin.
- Carrot Dogs from Melissa over at My Whole Food Life. What is a long weekend without cooking out? I’ve been wanting to try carrot dogs for a while.
- Vegan Sharp White Cheese Sauce from Sophia over at Veggies Don’t Bite. This isn’t a new recipe for me, but it is extra good. I like to keep some on hand for a quick meal with it over pasta or potatoes or mixed with broccoli.
- Homemade Banana Bread Larabars from Angela over at Oh She Glows. I love Larabars, and making them is super easy!