Happy Friday!!! Today I’m linking up with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What for the Friday Five link up. Today’s theme is food and beverage, so I’m going to share with you some of my favorite plant based food blogs!
- Minimalist Baker – Dana creates some really good recipes and her photography is stunning. I love that many of her recipes are less than 10 ingredients and under 30 minutes. I recently made the vegan nicoise salad… it was so good! The macaroni salad has become one of my summer staples. I’m looking forward to trying the roasted broccoli sweet potato chickpea salad.
- My Whole Food Life – Melissa has a great collection of recipes. I love her overnight oats collection, particularly the almond butter chocolate and cookie dough. Her recipe for coconut crème larabars is spot-on. I made the carrot dogs for my Memorial Day cookout… they were life changing. I really think I need some of the tropical popsicles in my life right now.
- Keepin’ it Kind – Kristy’s site is full of interesting recipes and beautiful photography. A lot of her recipes are complex… not that they are difficult or hard, just that they have different components to them, so attempting them on a weeknight is difficult. She has a lot of jackfruit recipes on her site. My introduction to jackfruit was her jackfruit fish-free tacos… they were so very good! I can’t wait to try her Banh Mi-Less Banh Mi Bowl!
- One Ingredient Chef – Andrew has an awesome collection of well thought out recipes. His creamy tofu tortilla soup is so good and comforting… perfect for one of those dreary winter days! I feel the ultimate Superbowl Sunday food is his cheesy bbq potato skins – they are to die for! I’m about ready to go out and buy all the ingredients for the vegan rice krispy treats and make them!
- Contentedness Cooking – Florian has some very creative recipes… I love that so many of them have a few ingredients and 5 (or less steps). Last night I tried his vegan cheese quesadillas, they were amazing and super quick! His olive hummus was really good too! The Thai green curry sandwich is one I’m going to have to try real soon!
What are some of your favorite cooking blogs?
I am also linking up with Jill for Health & Fitness Friday!