Happy Friday! Today I’m linking up with the lovely ladies for the Friday Five 2.0! The topic today is food. Since I’ve got March Madness on my mind (and I’m suffering from staying up way past my bedtime watching all the games last night)… I’m sharing 5 great game time foods. I really like snack foods when I watch a game, but those can be pretty unhealthy, these five are pretty much guilt-free!
- Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos – these “nachos” use oven roasted sweet potatoes as the base and shredded jackfruit as the “meat”.
- Cauliflower Nachos – taco seasoned cauliflower is the base in this one with walnut-lentil taco “meat” and a great creamy no-cheese sauce.
- Greek Style Cucumber Nachos – Cucumber rounds are the chips, topped hummus, veggies, and vegan feta cheese.
- Lentil Sloppy Joes Sliders – lightened up version of the classic … I like to use Kings Hawaiian Rolls when I make the sliders.
- Med-Veg Pizza – pizza with hummus… sounds a little whacky, but it is sooo good!
What type of food do you enjoy while watching games?