Happy Friday! Today I’m linking up with the lovely ladies for the Friday Five 2.0! This week the topic is Dream Vacations or Winter Destinations, I don’t have anything to share on that topic at this time. All week I’ve been obsessing over the little thing happening in Houston this weekend – the Chevron Houston Marathon. I’m running in it and it will be my first marathon.
Like usual, I’ve come up with some goals for the race, but this time I’m extending it to race weekend as I’m participating in the ABB 5k on Saturday too.
- Take it easy at the 5k, very easy.
- Several of my IG friends are running the race, I’d like to meet some of them in person.
- Meet Meb. He will be at the Expo on Saturday for 2 autograph sessions… I’ve got my book ready for him to sign.
- Finish what I started. I really don’t have a time goal, my main goal is to make it across that finish line on Sunday.
- Have fun!! Why do it if it isn’t fun?
Do you make goals for races other than time goals?