Today we are talking about favorites. I’m always reading something, my kindle (or kindle app) is never far from reach. Today I am sharing with you my favorite authors that I like to read.
- Tom Robbins – probably best known for his novel Even Cowgirls Get The Blues. Jitterbug Perfume was the first book I ever read of his, and is still my favorite one.
- Sophie Kinsella – 2 words… Shopaholic Series. Her books crack me up! I love the Shopaholic series as well as her stand alone books like The Undomestic Goddess.
- Janet Evanovich – I really enjoy the Stephanie Plum series. I found those books a few years ago and binge read #1-18 in a matter of months.
- Kristen Hannah – she writes so eloquently about relationships. Her last book The Nightingale was epic, a love story and drama set during World War 2.
- Gillian Flynn – riveting, chilling, spell binding are words that come to mind when I think of her novels. Her books are definitely intense!
Right now I’m reading The Wereworlf of Bamburg by Oliver Pötzsch. It is part of the Hangman’s Daughter series and quite good.