February is leaving us in her dust… it’s time to take a look at how I am progressing against my 2017 goals and how I did on my February goals. I’m also setting a few goals for March.
- Run my first marathon – Complete – check out the recap here.
- Run 1,200 miles this year – making progress. I am up to 160 miles for 2017.
- Try out trail running- pressed the registration button for an easy trail race in March, and have a 25k trail race lined up in April.
- Half Marathon PR – sub 2:02:38 – more on this later.
- Continue to go to yoga class – at least 1x/week – D … I made it to yoga 2 times this month, plus 1 at home practice
- Do strengthening exercises 2x/week – e.g.; push-ups, squats, etc. – F … 1x
- Get up in the morning when alarm goes off, no snooze or multiple alarms – B- … No more multiple alarms. I did flirt with the snooze button a couple times during the month.
- Meditate daily– C- … I sat on my meditation cushion 17 times during the month
- Clean and organize my home office – F … Nope, didn’t even touch it… I did however get my closet and bathroom in order!
Wow… if I brought a report card like this home, I would be grounded indefinitely!
Although I did not set any goals for February Running, I would give it an A+. I had a total of 73.5 miles for the month… I got in 2 half marathons and a ran 3-4x a week. I had some solid progression runs and some great long runs. I made it to the Goose’s Acre Running Club 3 times.
- Continue to make it to yoga – at least 1x/week
- Go streaking… do #plankaday
- Clean up eating… I’ve been slacking again, but I know I can do better (sugar, I’m looking at you)
- Clean and organize my home office
What goals do you have for 2017? Do you make monthly goals?