I’m partnering up with Level Up Runs to bring you a discount to their April race, “The Incredible Virtual Run”. Participants can choose from 5k, 10k or half marathon.
You may or may not have head of a virtual race. A virtual race is a race that can be ran anywhere and at any time.
Why run a virtual race you may ask… well, there are many reasons!
- Flexibility – run where you want and when you want and you don’t need to get up at o’dark thirty to make it to the location of the race
- Motivation – could be used as a goal race or something to get you motivated though training
- Affordability – Registration is $25 (less 10% discount), and no travel cost
- SWAG – each registration comes with a $25 gift certificate to SLS3
- Give back – Level Up Runs gives back by donating a portion of their profits to schools to keep their sports programs alive
So… are you convinced? Head over to Level Up Runs and register for “The Incredible Virtual Race”. You can get a 10% off discount by using the code SAVE10.
I’ll be running the 10k, and will post a recap of how my virtual run went!
I’m linking up with Annmarie from The Fit Foodie Mama, Angelena Marie from Angelena Marie:Happy, Healthy & Balanced, Michelle at Fruition Fitness, and Nicole from Fitful Focus for Wild Workout Wednesday and also with Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What for the Friday Five link up.