This week has been a doozie! I am so happy the work week is over and the weekend is upon us. I don’t have many plans for the weekend, which is fine with me, I’ve been so exhausted this week… I see running, napping and relaxing in my future.
This is the last Friday of the month… I’m trying something new and linking up with Runfessions and the Friday 5. I do have some things on my mind to Runfess!
- I seem to be having more bad runs than good runs lately. I think it is due to the insufferable heat and humidity. I know that this phase will pass and I’m thankful that I didn’t sign up for my first marathon to be in the fall.
- I haven’t been foam rolling as much as I should be. This week I got the foam roller out and what a difference it has made to my sore legs. I do feel so much better when I foam roll!
- I’ve been randomly bursting out in huge fits of laughter on my runs this week while I’ve been listening to Furiously Happy. While it is a book about living with mental illness, it is furiously funny.
- I wasted 1/2 a can of chickpeas when I was rinsing them to prepare Thai Green Curry Sandwich. So, I had to multiply the recipe by 1.5… it ended up being a good thing because this stuff is so good! I did manage to save all the aqua faba to use later.
- I’ve been in a little bit of trouble with my “safety officer” (aka “the hubs”)… you see, he doesn’t like it when I run in the rain or when it gets dark. I haven’t been able to help doing either lately.